Head Tennis Professional flyer
San Dieguito Tennis Club
Head Tennis Professional
San Dieguito Tennis Club is a private, member owned “hidden gem” nestled in a quiet corner of Encinitas. SDTC has over 50 years of traditions and family values centered around the sport of tennis.
We are seeking a Head Tennis Professional with exceptional skills in the lifelong sport of tennis and associated activities.
Our Head Tennis Pro is responsible for all tennis-related activities including instruction, leagues, Associate Pros, lessons, and improving the overall tennis experience for our members.
· Develop and provide lessons and clinics for all levels and ages of play.
· Oversee other Tennis Pros on staff
· Supervise all tennis activities
· Enforce club rules
· Manage tournaments & club sponsored events
· Communicate with members in a positive and proactive customer service manner
· Assist with the coordination and organization of events to attract and retain members
· Participate in club activities with members as requested
· Support and implement Board of Directors guidance and decisions
· Provide weekly/monthly reports as needed to BoD and attend monthly meetings
· Monitor court usage
· Coordinate and guide our Pros on staff to develop and grow programs, including Jr Tennis development
· Organize and participate in League coordination and scheduling
· Assist our Member team captains, Social Planners, and Rules Committees in all areas as needed
· Possess a welcoming and friendly demeanor
· Must have a passion for tennis
· Must be people oriented and have strong customer service skills
· Proven track record of success and accomplishments
· Extensive teaching experience
TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
· USPTA Cert/CPR/AED
Address: 1414 Tennis Club Drive, Encinitas, CA 92024
Please submit your resume to Sandieugitotennisclub@gmail.com
Submissions accepted through August 15