- Dave Rapp has gift certificates for lessons or stringing available for purchase in the pro shop. Choose between lessons with Dave or the gift of a racquet stringing (with an additional 20% off your second stringing). Contact the Pro Shop to order yours today!
- Tennis Mixer, Sunday, January 7th, 2018
Let's kick off the New Year with some delicious stew! We need some volunteers to make their favorite stew; beef, lamb, pork, etc. Your choice. And then we will need others to bring appetizers, salads, sides or desserts. And of course, bring your own drinks. This event is hosted by Margaret Oppliger and Stuart Camblin.
Tennis starts on Sunday, Jan. 7th at 2pm, appetizers at 4pm and dinner at 4:30 - 5pm.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone there. - Margaret
- BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S MEETING: 01/08/17
The Board of Director's meeting will be held in the clubhouse at 6:00pm. All are welcome to attend.
- SOCIAL ACTIVITIES MEETING: 01/09/17
Our Social Activities meeting will be held in the clubhouse at 1:30pm.
All are welcome to come and share your ideas for our upcoming year of activities for SDTC!
- NEWSLETTER ARTICLE DEADLINE: 1/15/2018
Be sure to get all your awesome pics and articles in before the 15th. We'd love to share your news!
- ALL DROP IN CLINICS ARE CANCELLED AND WILL BEGIN IN THE NEW YEAR.
- NEW Clinic Times!
New year & new clinic times! Please make note that our Ladies' 3.5-4.0 Drop-In Open Clinic will now be held on Fridays beginning at 11:00 AM and our Beginner Clinic has moved to 12:00 PM.
No registration is needed. $20.00 for members/$25 for non members. Participants can pay Max directly at the clinic. Cash and checks only.