- 09/04/17 – Pro shop will be closed in recognition of Labor Day.
Please be sure to sign in your guests at the guest box located outside of the Pro shop. You may also drop off payments for dues, the SDTC pro shop, Dave Rapp and ball machine rentals in the box.
- Sunday Tennis Social 09/10/17
The Board of Director’s is planning to host our next Sunday social/mixer in September! Mark your calendars and please make note of the date change due to the Labor Day weekend. Details to come!
- Ballroom Dance “Cha Cha” Cancelled
We are discontinuing Ballroom dance lessons, sorry to those who were looking forward to this event!
- Mixed Up Doubles 09/15/17
6:00PM – Come out for some doubles fun or visit with friends, old & new. Bring a dish to share and BYOB. Such a FUN evening!
- Board of Directors Meeting 09/18/17
All are welcome to attend. The meeting will begin at 6:00pm in the clubhouse.
- Save the Date: October 28th – 29th for our First Annual TEAM TENNIS Event.
San Dieguito Cup, a tournament for our membership. Teams of three men and three women. Limited to 48 players.
Sign-up sheets will be posted Sept. 10th. Look for more details about this fun event on the SDTC website and bulletins.
Talk to a Committee Member – Phil Lambert, Karen Smarr, Joanne Marks, Mike Urcelay or Dave Rapp for more information.
Activity Email clarification:
The Nations Cup has been replaced by the San Dieguito Cup event. Please ignore the incorrect info about the Nations Cup in yesterday’s email . Sorry for the incorrect posting. Thank you!
- Friendly Reminder: Please fill out guest slips and ball machine slips fully even when the pro shop is closed. We need the information on the slip to accommodate guests and ensure proper billing! We know its hard to resist jumping on the courts when you get here but please do take the time to do it!