Happy New Year!
- Interested in running for the available 2018 Board of Directors seats?
Those interested or for more information should email Joanne Marks at email@example.com and submit their candidate statement by January 15th, in time for the newsletter publication.
- Tennis Mixer, Sunday, January 7th, 2018
Let's kick off the New Year with some delicious stew! We need some volunteers to make their favorite stew; beef, lamb, pork, etc. Your choice. And then we will need others to bring appetizers, salads, sides or desserts. And of course, bring your own drinks. This event is hosted by Margaret Oppliger and Stuart Camblin.
Tennis starts on Sunday, Jan. 7th at 2pm, appetizers at 4pm and dinner at 4:30 - 5pm.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone there. - Margaret
- BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S MEETING: 01/08/17
The Board of Director's meeting will be held in the clubhouse at 6:00pm. All are welcome to attend.
- SOCIAL ACTIVITIES MEETING: 01/09/17
Our Social Activities meeting will be held in the clubhouse at 1:30pm.
All are welcome to come and share your ideas for our upcoming year of activities for SDTC!
- NEWSLETTER ARTICLE DEADLINE: 1/15/2018
Be sure to get all your awesome pics and articles in before the 15th. We'd love to share your news!
- NEW Clinic Times!
New year & new clinic times! Please make note that our Ladies' 3.5-4.0 Drop-In Open Clinic will now be held on Fridays beginning at 11:00 AM and our Beginner Clinic has moved to 12:00 PM.
No registration is needed. $20.00 for members/$25 for non members. Participants can pay Max directly at the clinic. Cash and checks only.
- Sadly we have learned of the passing of long-time club member, Ray Kieffer, on December 27th, 2017. You can find his obituary in the Union Tribune 12/31/17. A copy is also posted on our club bulletin board. Ray lived life vigorously with a smile on his face.
Cards can be sent to his wife, Mary Kieffer, Active Care Bressi Ranch, 6255 Nygaard St #210, Carlsbad 92009.