A FEW RULES THAT NEED OUR ATTENTION
While growing in popularity and being enjoyed by many, we want to remind all our members of the Pickleball rules:
1. Reservations for the pickleball court can be made in the pro shop up to 24 hours in advance. This is not mandatory but recommended for your convenience. Hours of use are 2PM to dusk each day (no play during league play or a planned tennis-only event).
2. The net is stored in the shed next to our hitting court.
3. Players are responsible for putting the net up and taking it down (if there are no other players after them) and returning it to the shed.
4. Balls and rackets must be provided by the players.
- NO PETS PLEASE - Please be aware that while we love our pets, there are no pets allowed at SDTC or on our grounds. With the recent heat we're experiencing, we certainly don't want to see our pets left in the vehicles! Lets keep them safe!
- SIGN UP ONCE EVERYONE IN YOUR GROUP HAS ARRIVED. Summer is here and we all look forward to getting an early start on the courts. Please be respectful of the sign up process and only sign in once everyone in your group is present at the sign-in level of our club.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
- USTA JR. HARDCOURT TOURNAMENT 07/30/18-08/03/18
Max Bauer will be organizing and hosting with the aide of Dave Rapp the Annual USTA JR. Hardcourt Tournament the week of July 30th through August 3rd.
They will be using seven courts Monday - Thursday from 10:00am to 6:00pm and seven courts on Friday (the finals), August 3rd. from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
Spectators are welcome to come out and watch these up and coming juniors in action. Please plan your tennis accordingly this week.
- 08/05/18 Sunday Mixer and Social
Hosted by Mitzi and Bill Brick, Kelley and Kendal Hess. Come and join us for a BBQ at the club. The hosts are providing hamburgers, kielbasas, and Mojitos.
SDTC will also be using this opportunity to wish Dave Rapp well on his retirement. (This will be Dave's last day with us!)
Tennis and Pickleball will begin at 3:00pm. Appetizers are at 4:30pm followed by dinner. We will need appetizers, salads, side dishes and desserts.
Please RSVP to Mitzi at email@example.com by Friday, August 3 and let her know what you plan to bring! We hope all will try to attend and give Dave a grand farewell!
08/06/18 Board of Director's Meeting rescheduled
New Date: 8/9/18 6pm