Standard Operating Procedure for Club Improvement Projects
Step 1: Concept Petition:
- Concept Petition shall be initiated and submitted by a SDTC Share Holder: Current SDTC Board Members are excluded from initiating and submitting Concept Petition.
- Describe, in writing, the proposed club improvement concept
- Petition signed by at least 25 SDTC Share Holders including members on current rental contracts: Current SDTC Board Members are excluded from signing Concept Petitions.
Ø Petitions & Signatures shall be in a written, hard copy format which can be validated by SDTC Board of Directors
Ø Information may be announced via official club email correspondence.
- Submit to SDTC Board for consideration
Step 2: SDTC Board of Directors Consideration:
- Validate Concept Petition
- SDTC Board shall vote on the proposed club improvement concept and the formation of a committee.
- Upon a favorable review by the SDTC Board, a Committee will be formed and will include one SDTC Board Member.
Step 3: Committee Report:
- Must contain the following items: project decision criteria, minimum 3 estimates, implementation details including schedule, funding options, and financial impact assessment.
- Committee shall agree by simple majority to take the project to SDTC Board for approval.
Step 4: Approval Authorization:
- SDTC Board of Directors to make final determination on next steps, be it approval, disapproval, request of additional information, initiate shareholder survey, or any other additional measures which may arise.
Proposed Concept Petition (download)